Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Kindness ~ The Card Concept




Hello everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at The Card Concept challenge blog based on the picture below...


Oh, I love me those crisp colours!  These were 2 of my 3 wedding colours ten years ago.  So happy to see them still going strong!  Periwinkle was the third colour ;)  I've created a clean and layered card with lots of sparkle!  I hope you'll head over to The Card Concept blog to see all the different interpretations from the Design Team then join in the fun!  Have a great day!










Stamps: Kindness Matters (Verve)

13 comments:

Susi said...

Such a lovely card, and I agree, it's a wonderful colour combination!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so beautiful, Maureen! I love the pretty flowers and the beautiful design! One of my very favorite from you!
Take Care!
Michele

Lynn said...

I love, love, love that sentiment and the colors are so vibrant and happy!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Those flowers are gorgeous and I love the clean crisp colours you used on them. I also love the little stencil detail you added behind them.

Lisa said...

The color combo is so fun! I love blues together! Thank you for sharing these really beautiful flowers, I especially enjoy the white geometric background it adds a lot to the card! Enjoy the rest of your winter with your Students!

Becca Cruger said...

Imagine me as one of those cartoon characters with big buggy eyes and a tongue hanging out of my mouth shouting aahhhhoooooogah! This card is so amazing! Fresh, bright and just perfect!

Susan Powell said...

Your card is gorgeous Maureen! The beautiful flowers and the graphic background and all that white space - Love that sentiment too - gorgeous!

Vicki Finger said...

Just wanted to say I love this card. That is one of my favorite florals from PTI!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, your flowers are gorgeous.

Stampingcountry said...

Lovely clean look! Love your whimsical flowers!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

LOVE those gorgeous flowers!!!! AND that embossed background! Beautiful card

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another fabulous card. Those aqua flowers make my heart go pitter patter.

Lisa said...

This is one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen and I mean it. So very beautiful in every way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...