Sunday, March 12, 2017

Just a Little Something for You



Hi everyone!  I had some happy time in the studio today in between curling games and got to finish a few more cards for the PTI challenges.  First up is my take on Lizzie's nail polish marbling.  As you can see, my polish is quite loud and neon!  That's because I only paint my toe nails and I love me some fun hot pinks when the weather is hot.  However, with all the snow and cold weather lately, this background was not working for me so I added some vellum and a doily to try to tame it a bit! HA! Here it is before the cover up :)


I'm happy to announce that Newfoundland/Labrador won the Brier this year (Canadian Men's Curling championship).  It was in their home town and it was Brad Gushue's fourteenth time trying to win a Brier (he won gold at the Olympics in 2006).  I am so happy for them!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...