Monday, March 27, 2017

Congrats on Your Achievement!


Hi friends!  I'm back today with my take on this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge.  We are asked to curve a straight sentiment on a card.  I used one of my ink pads to curve the word "achievement."  I was needing a special card for my son's girlfriend who just received her Engineering Iron Ring last week.  She'll be graduating in May after a lot of perseverance and dedication.  I wanted to send her a little pre-graduation surprise.  AND here's the second card I made at the same time!  I'm still going strong on making 2 cards at once :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week has started out well :)





4 comments:

Colleen said...

Maureen, these are both fabulous cards, love the paper selection and the wonderful vellum butterfly! Your curved sentiment is really awesome and totally draws your eye to it! Very professional looking!

Marcia Hill said...

Both of these turned out great Maureen! Loving your curved sentiments and the beautiful DPS too! I'm sure your sons girlfriend is going to love this special note of encouragement

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Fabulous cards and beautiful layout of the sentiment on your first card. Thanks for joining me for this week's Make It Monday!

Skrater said...

These are great cards. I really love your butterflies. Good job making two cards, I am trying to do that, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...