Saturday, February 18, 2017

PTI Anniversary Challenges~ 2010, 2011, 2012



 Hi friends!  I've been stamping away the last few days and have a line up of cards to share for the PTI Anniversary Challenges.  Up first is from 2010.  I just adore Melissa's card using Love Lives Here and had to CASE it.
  

Now onto 2011.  Dawn's Basic Background newsprint has always been a favourite of mine (and I still own it!).  I'm CASEing Dawn's card, changing only the patterned paper and sentiment.  Why mess with perfection, right? AND, in case you're new to my blog...2011 was the year I met Dawn IRL at the first Stamp-a-Faire!!


 Oh, I could get stuck in 2011 when I met my bestie Lynn and the PTI design team...one more photo and then I'll move on!


The last card tonight is for 2012 and uses Maile's lovely layout with some Friendly Flower and Hello Friend stamps.  See anything funny about this card?  I didn't until I added the photo to this post!  ARGH!!  I wasn't about to re-stamp and photograph again...needless to say I will fix this card before sending it! LOL  The celebrate your birthday flowers was supposed to go on the Happy Birthday card I made at the same time, not the thanks for everything card! HA!


That's for now!  I'll have a couple more cards tomorrow!  Stay tuned!




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ahh..those pictures make my heart happy! Love your cards...smiling about the celebrate. too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...