Saturday, September 24, 2016

Thanks ~ PTI Make it Monday



Hi friends!  I'm up early on a Saturday morning now that my body is used to waking up at 6:30 :)  I had started this card last night, laying out the stamps onto the paper and die cutting the shapes but finished it this morning.  It's for this week's PTI Make it Monday challenge.  Betsy is asking us to make a masculine card using florals.  It was fun digging through my stamps and finding leaves from Leave it Be and florals from Friendly Flower.  Hope your weekend has started out well...thanks for stopping by!


 

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I keep wanting to say these cards look so pretty, but I know that's the wrong word to use for a "guy" card! Your card really is great though...I love the colors and leaves along with the friendly flowers, and really like the piece of woodgrained DSP in the background. Awesome card Maureen! :0)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty fall card and great masculine card.

Lynn said...

I love the wood grain background against the rich colors. Beautiful Moe.

Teresa said...

You picked the perfect stamps for your masculine card. Very nice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...