Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Glory to God



 Hello!  It may look like I've totally skipped over Fall and am heading into winter with the Christmas card, but I promise you I have! LOL  I'm playing along with this month's PTI Create Along with Us challenge.  I picked Melissa's beautiful card to be inspired by...

Ptichristmasfaith4 

 I'm using some Echo Park plaid paper so I chose blues instead of pinks.  Then I just tried to mimic all of the lovely details Melissa added to her masterpiece.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well :)



4 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Maureen! I love the blue tones... very wintry and so lovely!

Lynn said...

Ahhh...the perfect place of elements and the touch of plaid paper is swoon worthy! Gorgeous case Moe!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Maureen! You definitely did Melissa proud with your re-creation of her card...simply beautiful in the blue shades and all the little details! Love it!! :0)

Leigh Penner said...

I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...