Friday, July 15, 2016

Birthday Wishes ~ Curtain Call Inspiration & Viva La Verve!


Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…


 Are these not the most delicious colours? Pink, orange, grey and white, oh my!  I went straight to my Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine paper pad and then created some watercolour flowers with my fav Verve Beautiful Things flowers.  I'm using this week's Viva La Verve sketch as well, so after you check out all the beautiful samples over at the Curtain Call blog, head over to the Viva La Verve blog and play with both challenges like I did!  Thanks for stopping by!

 






what's in it?
stamps: Beautiful Things, Moments Remembered (Verve)
paper: white (PTI), Rise & Shine (Amy Tangerine)
ink: lovely lady (PTI), onyx (Versafine)
accessories: Stitched Pennants Die Set, Beautiful Flowers Die Set, Award Banner Trim Die, Pink Sparkle Sequin Mix (Verve), stitched mats (Lil Inkers), Zig Clean Colour Real Brush pens

9 comments:

Christine said...

Your card is fabulous! I LOVE the newest Verve flowers and can't keep them off my workspace!

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely! Love the watercolored flowers!

Lynn said...

Love how the triangles on the paper mimic the banners. Fabulous card Moe.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Moe! Love those colorful flowers and the fun prints you selected.

Lesley said...

Maureen! Those flowers are stunning! Thank you for making my sketch shine!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Maureen. Love those water color flowers. The colors are so rich and pretty.

Carmela said...

Maureen, I love the color of your flowers and the paper goes with them so well. Very pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Maureen!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design! The colors are a perfect match to the inspiration photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...