Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Homes ~ Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge




Hi everyone!  I'm back with the newest challenge over on the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog.  This time we’re inspired by this photo…
 How adorable are those little birdhouses?  I dug out my PTI Love Lives Here set and knew that I would somehow have to use it to make a card for this challenge.  I added a "congrats" speech bubble so I could send it to the next family member or friend who moves into a new house :) Yes, love indeed grows in happy homes and grows best in small houses, with few walls to separate...well, at least according to the country song! I wonder if the writer had 4 sisters and a brother like me! HA!

Want to play along?  Head over to the Curtain Call blog for more inspiration and then join in the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
 



3 comments:

Lynn said...

So adorable...love that sweet little heart birdhouse.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Maureen. Love the paper-pieced birdhouse with the heart gem. The speech bubble looks great. Pretty papers. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...