Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Thanks for Everything



Hey there friends!  I'm sharing a card I made for the PTI Make it Monday challenge.  We are being asked to use a script sentiment with ink and a brush to make a watercolour effect.  What do you think?  Does it look like I hand painted the "thanks"?  I think so!  Thanks for stopping by!  We have been experiencing gorgeous weather here in the interior of BC...27 degrees Celsius, the perfect Moe temperature!  Hope you are enjoying some spring weather too :)


10 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty card! Yes, I think those Wet Paint words work great for this technique!!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card and I think your sentiment definitely looks hand painted...love it!! :0)

Linda said...

Beautiful Spring card with you handpainted Thanks.

A splash of color said...

Yes it looks hand painted.. and I love it. This is a technique to keep in our heads isn't it. Love your background paper.. so spring-ish.. Enjoy the sunshine.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Such a pretty card Maureen! Great job on the brush lettering.

Amy Sheffer said...

Yes, it looks hand painted. You nailed it! So happy you gave the faux brush lettering a go!

victoria h said...

Your flowers match the pp perfectly on your pretty card.

Lynn said...

The flip flops are out over here and I'm a happy girl! Your sentiment looks fabulous. Way to rock the technique!

Diana K said...

Super pretty card! And your painted sentiment looks gorgeous too.

lainey said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...