Thursday, April 7, 2016

Just Because



Hi everyone!  Today's card is for the PTI Make it Monday Challenge: Colour Isolation.  I used Soft Stone and a sentiment from Scripted to create my neutral background.  Then I die cut the same sentiment from Raspberry Fizz.  The flowers are from Friendly Flower.  Oh, we have been having glorious weather here and I can't wait for the weekend!  We'll be back out in the garden getting it ready for the spring and summer :)  Thanks for stopping by and if you are itching for some new PTI, check out my Papertrey Ink For Sale page!



5 comments:

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Such a lovely take on the challenge, Maureen. What a smart use of the sentiment to create a background! - Sweet Kobylkin

Lynn said...

Ahhh...these pops of color against the neutrals are amazing! We are getting colder here this weekend! Ready for the warmer flip flop weather!

lainey said...

I like seeing "words" as the background. And your flower bouquet with those colors is striking!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your background...absolutely perfect for those pops of color in your flowers and sentiment! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

Joyously Noelle said...

You can send me this card just because =) Very lovely with such happy colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...