Friday, November 27, 2015

Wonderful Marvelous You ~ Viva La Verve

marvelousyoumaureenplut

Happy Friday, everyone!  I’m the hostess over on the Viva La Verve blog so head over there for all the details on how you could win a whole lotta Verve this month by playing along with our sketches! 

VLVNov15Week4Sketch

This card should have arrived at my son’s place by today.  You see, it’s his birthday tomorrow so I mailed it on Monday to make sure it arrived in time for his special day.  When I went to make this card, I had the idea of a whole bunch of starts in different sizes and papers stacked on top of each other.  I even threw on some tiny wood stars!  And as I usually do for Jake’s birthday post, here are a few photos :)  Have a great day!

signature

babyjake

A Day Old

momjaketony

University grad

stamps: Small Phrases, Wonderful Marvelous (Verve)

dies: Starry Die (Verve)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Birthday wishes to Jake! Great card to celebrate him too :)

Lynn said...

Happy happy birthday Jake! Love his gorgeous card. The texture on the gold stars is fabulous!

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Love all the stars and the great sketch.
Happy Birthday to Jake.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This card is just magical, Moe. Love this sketch and am still hoping to get to use it... maybe tonight! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...