Friday, November 13, 2015

Bless the Lord ~ Viva La Verve

blessthelordmaureenplut

TGIF friends!  I’m hosting the Viva La Verve sketch this week so head over there for all the details on how you could win some great Verve by playing all month long.  I made this card for last month’s release but hadn’t posted it yet.  This layout became one of my go to sketches so I asked Julee to make it into an official one! Yay!  The tag is actually a bookmark that is removeable by using  the Dotto non permanent tape runner.  Because it was going to be a bookmark, I had to make sure the back of it looked pretty.  Notice the rough bottom on the photo below.  The cardstock and patterned paper were a little too thick for the die cut. 

back

So I die cut another bookmark out of some pretty paper and covered up the back.

newback

This card went to my dear sister in law (married to my brother, God bless her! HA!).  She let me know how much she loved it and that’s is sitting in a place of honour on the mantle :)  I love to hear that!  Have a great start to your weekend!

signature

VLVNov15Week2Sketch

 

October Sale 20% off Storewide

what’s in it?

stamps: Good Work

paper: white (PTI), heart foil (MME), pink grid (Pebbles)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: Sprightly Sprigs Die Set, Good Work Flowers Die Set, bookmark die (PTI), cardboard, gold doily, ribbon scraps, twine

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great sketch, can't wait to play with hit. Love the ribbon treatment and will be singing the song all day now. Have a great weekend.

Lynn said...

A beautiful tag. Love the sentiment. Just arrived at my house so I'll have to get it inked soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...