Tuesday, September 22, 2015

STAMPtember with Clearly Besotted

joyeuxmaureenplut

Good morning!  I received some happy mail a few weeks ago…the BRAND new special stamp set designed by Clearly Besotted Stamps for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember celebration!  This is one of the new perks of being back on the design team!  LOVE!  Here’s the stamp set that is available now over in the Simon Says Stamp store

sss101567

I created a water colour background with my Zig Real Colour brushes and flicked some gold paint on top after the watercolour had dried. Then I embossed the snowflake circle with gold powder, punched it out with my 1 1/4 inch circle punch, and adhered it to the green banner with a foam square. Before I mounted the banner on the card, I created a gold thread nest to add some more sparkle and shine :)

Check out this exclusive stamp set over at the Simon Says store!  Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!

signature 

stamptembercb

6 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

I love this, so very pretty!

Marisa said...

Nothing better than happy mail :) Love the green background.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just stunning, Moe! Love, love, love!

julia said...

It looks pretty. This celebration card is adorable. With the combination of green color, I am happy to see your art. Keep sharing.Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

John Hardy said...

I am very happy to read this one. This card is very amazing and beautiful. You make perfectly. I apricate that. Now it's time to avail plasti dip service for more information.

Gary sobers said...

I was searching to read that kind of article and I finally found it. I am happy to see your blog after a long time. Now its time to avail Best Tire Change Service in Washington DC for more information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...