Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Clearly Besotted September Teaser Time ~ Day 2

delightmaureenplut

Hey friends!  I’m back today with another little Clearly Besotted Stamps teaser as we count down to the September release on the 5th.  For my second sneak peek, I’m playing with the Little Things stamps set and matching dies.  I created the background using clear embossing paste and a leaf stencil.  Once everything was dry, I rubbed distress inks on with a Tim Holtz blender sponge. Thanks for stopping by!  Head over to Stephanie’s blog for some more inspiration and peeks!

signature_thumb[1]

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Love that gorgeous rich colored background Moe. Stunning.

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Moe, I especially love the background - stunning! x

Anonymous said...

Super card! Love the embossed background :-)

Yoonsun Hur said...

Wow!! What an amazing colours and design!! So vibrant!

jan metcalf said...

Love your leaf background! Makes the card!

Marisa said...

Loving the colour combo and of course the leaves! Can't wait for them to start turning colour outside (sans the raking afterwards LOL).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...