Monday, August 25, 2014

Oh, How I Love You ~ PTI Stamp-a-faire

howilovemaureenplut

Hello!  I’m back with the  Melissa’s Regency Era challenge.  Since I didn’t purchase the SAF kit this year, I was on my own to figure out what to use for each challenge…which was a challenge in itself! HA!  I thought this frame might do for the Antique Embossing challenge.  It didn’t turn out as lovely as Melissa’s frame, but it wouldn’t be SAF without one of my techniques working out! LOL  I still like it and added some gorgeous paper and lovely twill ribbon to make up for the technique not working out perfectly :)  Thanks for stopping by!

signature

Challenge-5

All supplies are from PTI except the patterned paper

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I LOVE that paper pack and wish I had a second. Lovely use of the papers and added focal sentiment with the gold embossing.

Lynn said...

I am with Marisa...Love the paper pack and the sentiment font is beautiful. I think the gold embossing is lovely. Fun night for me perusing through all your beauties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...