Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello Lovely

hellomaureenplut

Good morning friends!  I was in DIRE need of some inky therapy this weekend and so anxious to crack open some of my new PTI goodies that had been sitting on the counter in a sad pile for the last month. It worked!  I’ve cheered myself up with these bright colours and sweet sentiment!  I took inspiration from the current PTI Make it Monday video.  I haven’t made my own ink pad since taking the CAS Online class (see post here) so it was fun to do that again!  Hope you have a lovely day :)

signature

makeitmondays

stamps, paper, buttons and dies: PTI

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Yes! For sure this card would cheer me up too. It is absolutely divine. I love the spectrum of colors and the perfect sentiment. Hope you had a wonderful dinner with your dad. xoxo

Luanne said...

Hello Lovely! This is Lovely!!!

Marisa said...

That rain drop paper is just too fun! Adore the flowers too - think I may have to order that flower die!

Bajalizzy said...

great card- like the way you used the technique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...