Friday, May 2, 2014

Grandma, Thanks for Being Awesome!

grandmamaureenplut

TGIF everyone!  The card sales at work went super well and I’m happy to report that my stash is at an all time low!  This one got snapped up as well :)  Good thing I had taken a photo of it before adding it to my card display!  It’s a new month over at the Viva La Verve sketch blog so we are treated to a sketch AND a colour combination.  Head over to the Viva La Verve sketch blog for more gorgeous samples and all the deets about how you can win some Verve bucks if you play along…the more you play the more chance you have!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great start to your weekend!

VLVMay14Week1Sketch

VLVMay14Week1Color

signature

what’s in it?

stamps:Being Awesome PJ, Petals & Wings, Because of You (Verve)

paper: rustic white (PTI), Vintage Bliss (Simple Stories)

ink: going gray, basic grey, summer sun (SU)

accessories:Wings & Petals Die Set , Shine Bright Sequin Mix (Verve), stitched rectangle dies (MFT), buttons (PTI), washi tape (craft supply), bakers twine (doodlebug)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh this is a fun sketch. Love how you interpreted it...I need a nana version of this card for my mum! So fun! And yahoo on the card sale going awesome. I just donated a card basket for the show choir fundraiser.

Marisa said...

I'm jealous of your captive market LOL! Well done :) Such a great card - just love the flower cluster. Good luck on the garage sale - think you said it was this w/e. We are enjoying the warm temps here and it sure has helped the transition back from Hawaii - though I do miss the sound of the waves and wind int he palm trees. Have a great w/e!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Maureen, great sketch and no surprise it was snatched up! Happy Weekend, have your studies for the term wrapped up yet or you continuing through the summer?

Kim S said...

What a sweet bouquet of flowers - they pop beautifully on the blue. I love the mix of buttons and polka dot centers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...