Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Congrats ~ PTI Blog Hop

congratsmaureenplut

Good morning!  Welcome to my PTI March Blog Hop post!  Nichole is challenging us to use some high gloss on our projects today :)  No problem here for this bling loving girl!  I’m using some gold glitter mist, gold embossing for the leaf veins, some shiny gold cording and some gold sequins.  Check out that jumbo sequins!  I love it!  It’s from Teresa Collins and I couldn’t resist it!

pti blog hop

It was a busy paper writing and textbook reading Spring Break, but I managed to crack open some new PTI stamp sets from the Anniversary celebration last month.  I’ve added my inspiration photos below if you care to read more :)  Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. Enjoy the hop!  I know I always do :)

signature

stamps: PTI Sweet Speech, Leave it Be, Delightful Dahlia Additions

dies: Sweet Speech, Leave it Be, Delightful Dahlia

bloghop 

Here are the sources of my inspiration!  First up is from Dawn McVey (never a surprise, I know!)

DSC_2849.1

I loved how Betsy Veldman embossed the leaf veins in gold on vellum!  Delicious!

Birthday-Leaves

And finally my the watercolouring on my tag was inspired by this photo on PTI’s Pinterest On Trend Gold board

Watercolor and Metallic? Need I say more.

33 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm loving all the inspiration photos and I'm staring at this card in wonder. You never cease to amaze me how you add texture and so many different elements together flawlessly!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

I absolutely love those leaf veins, give it so much texture-Beautiful!!

Nancy Penir said...

Oh those photos! No wonder your card looks like a million. all the gold is gorgeous! Love your work, Maureen!

Veronica Z said...

Your card is stunning! The glossy gold outline of your leaves is so pretty. I chose Delightful Dahlias today also!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! These sets look fabulous together!

craftmates said...

Pretty card. Love the gold embossing on the leaf veins. - Irma

PatQ's Cards said...

Gorgeous card. The dahlia makes such a beautiful focal point on your card.

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely flower on this - and wonderful touches of gold!

StephH said...

Oh my goodness, this is just beautiful! Love all your gold bling! Thanks for posting you inspiration photos too! (Love those gold veins on vellum...swoon!)

victoria h said...

very pretty card - love the touches of gold.

Joni Andaya said...

VERY PRETTY Maureen!!! Love this very much with the gold embossing powder :)

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE everything about this card...absolutely stunning! :0)

Kay D said...

Well this is just fabulous- I just adore your gold embossing on the leaves- everything about this card is gorgeous!

Jacquie Southas said...

All the gold touches are perfect - love the TC jumbo sequins too!

Diane Jaquay said...

Gorgeous card, Maureen! The gold embossing looks fabulous on your leaves, and highlights the flower beautifully!

Martha said...

What a beautiful card, Maureen!
I love it!

Crafty Kate said...

Just pinned your card! So great! Love the gold ribbing on the leaves!

Luanne said...

I adore the embossed gold veins in those leaves Moe! Just gorgeous. Your card is beautiful! Sorry you have to go back to work, hope your break was restful and crafty! We will have a nice trip for our 15th Anniversary in April. It will be nice to get away! Hugs across the miles my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

Maureen this card is so gorgeous. Love everything about it!

Marisa said...

Love those gold embossed leaf veins and looky at you with the water colouring and glimmer mists. Wonderfully done :)

carol (krillsister) said...

Love that dahlia. Those splothes of gold from the mist looks great.

Vicki Dutcher said...

That vellum leaf card is so very pretty!

Patti said...

I just love everything about this card!! : )

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the leaf veins in gold!

Beth said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the gold accents :-)

Beth xx

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! LOVE everything about it!!!
Happy Hopping!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Nora Noll said...

Wow!! What a stunning card. I love the gold veins on the leaves and the pretty pink flower. Such pretty colors.

Stacey Schafer said...

gorgeous, Maureen! love the gold leafy veins!!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is stunning! Really love the whole look - a great mix of all the inspiration!

Cindy H. said...

Lovely card! I like the colors you used and the gold touches are the icing on the cake!

Helen F. said...

Gorgeous card with some awesome inspiration here, Maureen!

Kristii said...

Oh my goodness!! Your card is absolutely beautiful and such an inspiration!! I love the gold touches and the flower is perfect!! Love!

Petti said...

Love your card, so stylish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...