Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wishing You ~ MYO Misting Sprays

wishingyoumaureenplut

I’m back!  I’m finding that I make 2 projects, then do photos and post…that seems to be my groove today.  I love this make your own misting sprays as it’s fast and easy!  No wait time :)  I am feeling the Fall fast approaching (I say while biting my tongue!) so wanted to use Pumpkin Pie for my first spray mist…oh yeah, I made 3 bottles…

IMG_7378

I had the fancy bottle that came in my SAF kit, but I also had 2 empties from the $1 store ;)  I used Nicole’s recipe and technique for my card, but also made a purple mist with Dawn’s instructions to use water (see that on the next card coming up).  Oh, and I couldn’t resist making one with Cool Caribbean!  Remember that fabulous colour from SU?  How smart was I to get a reinker at the time!  Whew!  And before I leave you…I want to show you a little trick I did with that leaf die…one big leaf was in the wrong position so I cut it off and repositioned it ;)  Can you tell?

closeup

See you in a bit!  I need to get some food in me and check on the tea dying!  LOL

signature

3 comments:

sillyleann said...

Very, very pretty. I like how you used the extra stamp and die.

Marisa said...

You've been a busy lady!! Great work on all the challenges. Love the ginko leaf. Great misting!

Kim S said...

Gorgeous colors. The misting is beautiful and the rich colors for the leaves and ribbon are just perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...