Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Merry Little Christmas

merrylittlechristmasmaureenplut

Good morning! Are you still thrown with my Christmas cards?  I sure am and I even know when they’re coming! LOL  I’m playing with the fine ladies over at Festive Friday again.  This time it’s a colour challenge…very traditional Christmas colours.  So out came my October Afternoon Make it Merry paper and some gold vellum for the ornament.  After die cutting the vellum, I adhered it to some gold cardstock and then embossed it.  I love the pretty texture :) 

Red, Green, Gold

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fabulous Sunday :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti christmas poinsettia

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti rustic cream, su ruby red, gold vellum, OA Make it Merry

accessories: pti ornament, eyelet, scalloped border, edger dies, bakers twine, SU embossing folder

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card,Love your ornament!!!

Lynn said...

The gold vellum looks absolutely incredible Moe. I love your take on the colors...the mix/match of papers is great. You know I love the CAS design!

Marisa said...

I've had great fun with Merry Monday making Christmas cards and it is fun adding Christmas to the mix :) Lovely use of the colours. Enjoy your Sunady!!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, the velum on the gold turned out wonderful! I am so glad you've made time to play with us so often because I really love what you do with the challenges, and I SO appreciate your support! Thanks, friend!!

Geri said...

So lovely, as always, Maureen! So glad you were able to share with us again at FF!!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Christmas in June - I love it! Gets me excited for the holidays :)

Ardyth said...

Love this clean design and of course the beautiful gold vellum (wow - never seen it before!) ornament! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...