Friday, July 6, 2012

You’re in My Thoughts and Prayers

thoughtsandprayers

Hello everyone!  It’s Friday, but I’m not jumping and yelling TGIF because every day this week has been TGIF!  I’ve been a busy little girl, trying to stay focused on all the little projects I have on the go and not just stamp the days away ;)  So far so good!  I find making a “to do” list keeps me on track :)  Today’s card is based on the lovely Viva La Verve sketch created by Diva Charmaine :)  I’m really excited the way it turned out.  Those papers are from the Loyal paper pad by Authentique.  I managed to use 4 stamp sets on this one! EEK!  AND they’re all on SALE this month, so after checking out the Viva La Verve forum, head over and see what you need in your stamp collection :)  Have a lovely day!

signature

VLVJulWk2sketch  Jul_12HP_01 

what’s in it?

stamps: Forever in our Hearts, Meditations, Great Friend, Bloom and Grow

paper: rustic cream , soft stone (PTI), Loyal (Authentique)

ink: onyx (Versafine), going gray, old olive (SU)

accessories: Elegant Leaves (A Cut Above by Verve), banner die, button (PTI), circle and scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders), bakers twine (Twinery)

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh Moe, I don't think I've ever seen the Forever in Your Heart sentiments. I clicked through on your link and they are all beautiful. Love all the shades of blue and green. Gorgeous.

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Maureen! The color palette is divine, and I adore that layered/buttoned blossom!

Tamika said...

Another beauty I love your take on the sketch and the stamps you chose to make the card!

Robin said...

Beautiful~

Marisa said...

Where there are Verve flowers I am happy :) Love your colour combo and how you used the sketch. Fabulous card!! Enjoy your first Friday of summer and a weekend on the patio if the weather cooperates, which I think it will :) Off to day five in the pool - I'm going to need a biiig sleep in tomorrow as swimming works you hard LOL!

Vickie Z said...

Love these colors and how you "worked" them! Those flowers are gorgeous and love the sentiment overstamped on the sprigs!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely sympathy card - pretty blues - love the sentiment!

Suzanne said...

I gasped when I saw the grey (spelled with an E just for you) and blue flower! Love the whole gorgeous thing!

Luanne said...

This is so pretty! I love all the blue and white. Your Mojo is working overtime right now, I've loved every post this week. :-). We're off to the beach for a couple of days for a family reunion. Should be fun! ((hugs)) and smiles your way...

Tigriswillreign said...

This is amazing!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so beautiful

Julianne N said...

i love the sentiments on your card! So touching.

TannyP said...

I can't believe it, but I thought I had every Verve set I've yearned for....and now I need the Meditations set. ACK! WHY DO I VISIT YOUR BLOG, MOE?!?! ;) (You know I mean this with all due respect & adoration)

Maryleva said...

Love your card. Very pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...