Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You’re Old School and Cool ~ CASE Study #97

oldschool

Hello!  I’m back again with this week’s CASE Study challenge.  Sadly, it’s our last week with the super talented Joy Taylor, our June Muse, but she’s going out with a BANG!  I love so many elements on her card this week…

june 28 - 97

I broke out my washi tape, a newsprint stamp and my super cool Hero Arts typewriter.  I follow the lines of Joy’s card for my layout and then just had some fun with seam binding ribbon, typed sentiment and distressed edges.  How about joining us this week?!  Stop by the CASE Study challenge blog for all the details and some more amazing inspiration from the Design Team, then create!  It’s so much fun!  Have a lovely evening and we’ll see you tomorrow for a special school year end post (remember, July 1st is my New Years! LOL). signature

what’s in it?

stamps: hero arts My Type, Newsprint Eiffel Tower

ink: versafine onyx, su going gray

paper: pti soft stone, white,

accessories: washi tape, seam binding ribbon, button, twine,

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Perfect case with the typewriter :) July 1st is you New Years but my anniversary. Last day for kids tomorrow! Two more sleeps before your's :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a cool card Maureen, love that sentiment and typewriter.

Melisa Hunter said...

Love all the different elements on this card: seam binding, washi tape, and that old fashioned typewriter. Looking forward to New Year's Eve! Yippee!

Lynn said...

Can you believe I don't own any washi tape? I've been trying to stay away...but you are not helping. This pop of color against the newsprint is so gorgeous. I love the subtle gray. Fabulous CASE of Joy's card.

sandie said...

that background is great and I just love the binding on the type writer-a truly stunning card Moe x

TannyP said...

Way to show off that washi tape! Gorgeous - and the background looks lovely paired with those little pops of color in the seam binding and button, too :)

Aimes said...

Oh yeah - we're both old school and cool, Diva! ;D
LOVE your washi tape usage - adds just the right amount of colour to this ultra-cool card!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Christina said...

Love your colorful washi strips against the newsprint and that cool typewriter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...