Friday, April 20, 2012

Overjoyed for You

joyfulblooms

Good morning!  Happy Friday!!  I usually play along with the Viva La Verve sketch on Friday mornings, but unfortunately didn’t have enough time :(  We did a few little things around the house and last night I was in training for a volunteer position at my church :)  BUT, I have a Verve card to share…one that I made with the brand new stamps from the latest release!  As soon as I saw the new Joyful Blooms, I had to dig out their lovely larger counterparts in the Great Friend set :)  I picked my colours from the “IN” trendy colours out there right now, tangerine, green apple and turquoise.  The flourish circle frame is from the new Small Celebrations set and the sentiment is from the Purely Sentimental set.  You can still buy the new release at a fabulous discount price including the dies!  Check it out HERE in the Verve Store along with the current SALE :)  Thanks for stopping by and I hope your Friday has started out right!

Apr12_RHP_01

signature

stamps: Joyful Blooms, Small Celebrations, Purely Sentimental, Sunny Days, Great Friend (Verve)

paper: vanilla, kraft (PTI), burmuda bay, tangerine tango (SU), note paper (Little Yellow Bicycle), Howdy Doody (MME)

ink: onyx (Versafine), kiwi kiss, groovy guava (SU)

accessories: Joyful Blooms, Leafy Sprigs (A Cut Above dies by Verve), seeing spots embossing folder (Cuttlebug), banner, limitless layer dies, ribbon, button (PTI), scallop border (SU), stitching

6 comments:

Marisa said...

I just got my Verve order and used these flower dies yesterday - love :) Now just need dies for the larger ones! Great mix of colours and nice touch with the turquoise and rust trims on the edges. Happy Friday!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful card, Maureen! I so need to pick up some more Verve goodies! And thank you for the gorgeous card! It means so much to me! Hugs!

Lynn said...

Maureen, did you stamp the background layer? It is beautiful! I love the bright cheery color combo! Up this morning and off to my aunt's house in a bit! Happy Saturday from across the pond!

Luanne said...

Such a cheerful card! I love the mix of orange and turquoise. Delightful!

Aimes said...

Oooh this cool, floral beauty makes me want summer to be here - never mind about spring LOL!
Have a fabby weekend, Diva!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

TannyP said...

Stunning! The background you created is amazing and the color combo works beautifully =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...