Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Love Yourself

loveyourself Good morning!!  Well, the first day back to school went really well yesterday!  The kids were either well rested or exhausted…which meant a nice, calm feeling all day :)   I had the chance to make a card for this week’s My Favourite Things Sketch challenge.  After wondering about what to do with those panels, I reached for Own Your Story and some MFT dies :)  OH, I am loving the new MME Be Amazing paper!!  Gorgeous!  Hope your day is fabulous!! Thanks for stopping by!

signature

MFTWSC64 

what’s in it?

stamps: mft own your story

ink: versafine onyx, su basic gray

paper: pti rustic cream, kraft, dotty biscotti, su going gray, mme be amazing

accessories: mft butterfly and over the moon dies, pti ribbon, buttons, thread, gems, stitching

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on the sketch. I think you can open your own LSS based on all the papers you have LOL! Lovely mix of them and fun die for the sentiment panel. Glad the first day back went well. Mine did too ;)

Lynn said...

Oh wow! I love that sentiment. It has such a powerful meaning! It really speaks to me. And you've highlighted in beautiful. I love that paper too! I've been using a lot of it!!

Luanne said...

Love the mix of sentiments Moe! This is a fantastic card. I love the gray and yellow together, it's so "in" right now. May need to jump on that for a card. :o) Thanks for your inspiration ~ glad the kids were good for your first day back!

Jodi Collins said...

I absolutely LOVE this!

Aimes said...

That sentiment is fabulous, Diva! I love it paired with those stars and the 'love yourself' sentiment - it rocks!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Lisa H. said...

I LOVE this. great mix of papers and the sweet Own Your Story stamps....I'm thinking I need those papers...it was one of the packs I passed up. darn it! lol!

Mad for Paper said...

This is really beautiful. I love your color combo.
Ang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...