Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Little Bird Told Me ~ CASE Study # 83

allthings

Good evening!  There’s another fun challenge starting tonight over on the CASE Study blog!  Our talented muse, Laura Bassen, is making us drool all over again with her next inspiration card…

march22

I wasn’t quite sure which way to go on this one other than the sentiment I was going to use.  I knew this Verve stamp from Bloom and Grow would be perfect! Then I leafed through all my patterned paper pads looking for the perfect polka dotted paper. I found this fabulous one in the MME Be Amazing pad.   I then saw my October Afternoon journaling cards in my “use next” organizer on my desk and found this sweet little card…then came the aqua flower.  I was looking in my felt drawer to make some leaves when I saw a scrap of burlap!  ACK!!  That would make cool leaves!! And it does!!  I actually ran them through the Big Shot with a leaf die!! LOVE THEM!!  Make sure you head over to the CASE Study blog to see what magic the Design Team have conjured up!!  That is one of my favourite things to see with each new challenge!! THEN play along!!  Thanks for visiting!!  If you haven’t seen my Blog Candy post, click HERE to enter!!

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve bloom and grow

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti white, mme dp

accessories: october afternoon journaling tag, prima flowers. pti button and leaf die, linen impression plate, burlap

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Well done. Burlap leaves are too fun :)

Lynn said...

I thought the entire sentiment was pre-printed. Truly fabulous the way you used the journaling card...and oh my do I love those burlap leaves. 100% gorgeous.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card Maureen, I especially love that soft flower with the burlap leaves.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a soft, pretty card! I love how you did the burlap leaves. And the little bird is precious !

Aimes said...

...and a little bird doesn't need to tell me that this card is beautiful, Diva!
Those burlap leaves are beyond perfect!
Hugs!
Duchess
x

Vickie Z said...

Yep, I'm loving those burlap leaves with that aqua flower!! Wonderful card!!!

TannyP said...

Super cute! Love those darn leaves - what will you think of next?! ;)

Sarah C said...

So pretty! I love your take on the challenge and your use of layers. Lovely work!

Suzanne Russell said...

I'm a little late arriving at the CASE Study challenge but i just wanted you to know how much i appreciate your beautiful cards. Being a week late, I got to see several of your other posts from the week and enjoyed each one. thanks for always being an inspiration to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...