Friday, March 23, 2012

He Will Rejoice Over You

vlvmarweek4

Good morning!! It’s Friday and I’m celebrating with Diva Andrea over on the Viva La Verve forum.  The last Friday of each month is CAS week…hmm, not sure if I nailed that or not.  LOL  I picked out some of my new Authentique paper and went from there.  I also wanted to use this Verve Plain Jane that’s been waiting so patiently on my desk to be inked up.  This card will be making its way to my dear blog friend, Janelle, who continues to go through a difficult journey with brain cancer.  Please keep her in your prayers.  I think this scripture verse is so uplifting and powerful.  Now head over to the Viva La Verve forum for some fun chit chat and major inspiration in the VLVMar2012 gallery!

signature

VLVMarWk4%20copy 

what’s in it?

stamps: Zephaniah 3:17 (Verve)

paper: rustic cream, black (PTI), really rust (SU), Gathering (Authentique)

ink: onyx (Versafine)

accessories: labels 4 large and small (Spellbinders), ribbon (PTI), border punch (Fiskars), gems (Kaisercraft)

20 comments:

Deirdre said...

So beautiful Maureen - hope you have a lovely weekend.

TannyP said...

A great sketch and you've used it beautifully. Lovely papers and a perfect layer choice! Fabulous use of the bling =) Hope you have a good weekend!

Marisa said...

I'd say this is CAS. Grea tpapers and such a fabulous verse. Enjoy your day :)

Judith said...

beautiful card and a wonderful text

Lynn said...

Oh Moe, this is an absolutely perfect card for Janelle. I'm sure that she will cherish it. The verse is so beautiful and I love the soft subtle leaves in the background paper.

Sara Mac said...

Perfect, perfect, perfect Moe! So glad you joined the hop. This card is gorgeous in every way.

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card! I love the combination of patterned paper and colors. Such a peaceful sentiment, too.

Marybeth said...

You know how Janelle loves her printed paper. Your card and sentiment are beautiful.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so beautiful! This is one of my favourite verses!

Joyce said...

What a perfect card for Janelle. I know she would love the scripture. And, happy birthday.

Jen Carter said...

I love that verse! It is beautiful and so is your card!

Kristii said...

What an amazing card!!! Absolutely beautiful in every way!! I love that verse and I'm thinking I will need to find that stamp!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

This is sooooo beautiful, Maureen! I love that verse (I have that stamp, almost use it for Janelle's card also :)... such powerful words. Just a gorgeous card!

Deb C said...

What a gorgeous card and I LOVE the verse. I think I'll be ordering that ASAP.

Blog hops are dangerous to my wallet, LOL~

Sue Ann said...

SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!! The layout, colors, bow, paper, sentiment ......... all of it just beautiful and I know Janelle will appreciate this beyond words!!!

Susan said...

Very pretty! I love the verse you chose. Janelle will love it!

Unknown said...

What a perfect sentiment for Janelle in these tough times. Beautiful card!

Dana said...

Oh Maureen this is perfect. Janelle will surely love this beautiful card.

khayes1032 said...

Thank you Maureen, I am going to try my best to send a comment to Everybody participating in this Blog Hop. We appreciate the encouragement.
Ken (&Janelle) Hayes

Laurie said...

Maureen I am so glad you joined us! This is beautiful! I am sure Janelle will love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...