Monday, February 27, 2012

Thank You

thankyou

Good morning!!  Ah, another week…to start me off, I played along with the My Favourite Things weekly sketch.  I brought out my fun A La Modes and decided to give our little teacher a bit of colour by paper piecing :)  I really don’t know if I will ever get into colouring…I know, strange for a teacher!! The paper I’ve used is from Basicgrey’s Kissing Booth.  I just love the fun colours, they’re not just for Valentine’s :)  And how cute is that little journal tab?  I think those are my new obsession :)  Have a fabulous day!!

signature

MFTWSC60 

what’s in it?

stamps: mft you rock, pti fillable frame, postmarks

ink: versafine onyx, pti tea dye

paper: pti rustic cream, kraft, basicgrey kissing booth dp

accessories: pti journal tab and limitless layer dies, ek success border punch, pti ribbon, stitching

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm with you on the colouring. Paper pieced skirt and tie are great. Think this may be you in disguise ;) So excited as they just opened a Cora's here!!!! Oh my! Can't wait to go there for breakfast :D

Aimes said...

Now that is one fabulous pencil skirt, Diva! Is this what you look liken at work? :D
Hugs!
Duchess
x

TannyP said...

This is you, isn't it?! Cute paper piecing. I used to love coloring, but I'm just not as good at it as the super copic colorers. Alas, I'll drool over your uncolored beauties =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...