Friday, January 20, 2012

i’m yours.

vlvjanweek3

TGIF!! For a bitterly cold week, the days flew by and here we are on my favourite day of the week :)  I am keeping the new Verve release love fires going with this week’s Viva La Verve sketch by Diva Teresa.  When I saw all those fabulous panels, I knew I wanted to layer some more of my gorgeous Head Over Heels paper :)  I’ve used the sweet hearts from Wings of Love with the matching Wavy Hearts die set and the sentiment and heart outline stamps from Twitterpated.  I just love the simple sentiments in this set and the little {periods} at the end of them…that’s it, I’m yours, period!! LOL

VLVJan12Week3Sketch

Now for some more exciting news!!  Some blog buddies and I have caught the PURGE bug and are hosting a little Purge Blog Hop starting tomorrow morning.  Leave a little love via a comment on each blog and you could win the purge offering on that blog.  Some items are gently used or new…we are clearing things out, hoping to find a loving new home for them.  So come back tomorrow for all the details :)

purgeBanner_md

Thanks so much for stopping by…hope your weekend has a great start :)

signature 

what’s in it?

stamps: twitterpated, wings of love (Verve)

paper: kraft, autumn rose, scarlet jewel (PTI), ruby red (PTI), Head over Heels (Lilybee Designs)

ink: onyx (Versafine), ruby red (SU), Autumn Rose (PTI)

accessories: Wavy Hearts Die set (A Cut Above dies by Verve), banner die, button, twine (PTI), seam binding ribbon (Memriemare@Etsy), stitching, gems (Kaisercraft)

7 comments:

Luanne said...

I love your Valentine! Do you know I got those same Lily Bee papers to use for my grandkids Valentines? I love your mix of them on this. Love that Wavy heart die too. Hope to play VLV over the weekend.... :)

Marisa said...

What a fun sketch :) Lots of pink on this one and the sentiment just pops. Enjoy your Friday!

Lynn said...

The blog hop sounds like a ton of fun! What a great idea!

I love your Valentine. The heart shapes are fabulous. I'm thinking I might need to have a holiday for myself to have you send me cards :)!! LOL!

Tammy said...

Lovin' your double bow! Great design~

Vickie Z said...

Yep, I'm loving the hearts and sentiments!!! Enjoy your stamping weekend!!!

Andrea M said...

B-E-A-U-TIFUL Moe! Girl, you are on FIRE! GORGEOUS!!

TannyP said...

That sentiment SO works! Gorgeous take on the sketch with those fabulous papers. Love that ribbon - you must teach me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...