Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mon Amie

monamie

Good morning!!  Well, I’ll be up bright and early this Sunday morning and probably for the next week…it takes my body a good week to get used to NOT waking up at 6:15 for work :)  I do love mornings, just not that early :)  Today’s card uses this week’s Waltzingmouse Sketch.  I saw circles, so I took it as a sign to use my WMS doily set :)  I have yet to really explore this set…I have just loved what I’ve seen with them.  Well, I’m finishing up some gift cards for my sister’s wine store and then will start to pack up the house getting ready to sell it.  I have a couple of photos from the new house…the first one is taken from the street again to show the progress on the roof. 

acrossthestreetroofon

This next picture is the half staircase to the second floor…it is all complete now, but I haven’t taken any pictures of it yet.  I’ll be stopping by today so I’ll take some of the completed staircase and the upstairs!  Can anyone say BIG master closet?!! LOL 

stairwaytoheaven 

Thanks so much for visiting and a HUGE thank you for all the lovely comments on my Canada Day post Friday.  I had a wonderful day down at our big park.  Happy 4th of July tomorrow to all my American friends :D

signature

WMSC-54_thumb1

what’s in it?

stamps: waltzingmouse stamps fancy phrases, large doily

ink: su choc chip, pti raspberry fizz

paper: pti cream, rustic cream, su ruby red, basicgrey sweet threads

accessories: large scallop circles dies, pti twine and buttons, gems, ek success border punch, stitching

13 comments:

Jean Martin said...

Maureen this is gorgeous! Love that you're sharing pics of your house! :)
It's lovely to see the developments as they unfold.

Lynn said...

Maureen, 18 days to go! I love these doily stamps...I either have to purchase this or PTI medallion set. Your offset with them with the twine is wonderful.

TannyP said...

Love love love! Those doily stamps are gorgeous =)

Your house is going to be a true work of art!

Melisa Hunter said...

Love how you popped the designer paper up on the white background. Those doilies are so pretty! I think I "need" some! The house sure is coming along. I'd like a personal tour! ;)

Deborah Frings said...

Great card - the doilies are so pretty!

The house looks amazing - look forward to seeing it finished :)

Marisa said...

Well done with the sketch. Nice to see the progress on the house too. Just love the view you have!

Aimes said...

Oooh more house, more house!!! At this rate surely you'll be sipping Martinis on the patio this summer! LOL!
Fabby take on the sketch too of course; I forget how fun those doilies look to play with (I must buy some! But not before inking up some fabby new stamps I got from a certain fabulous, Diva *wink wink*)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Heidi said...

Fun watching the house progress.
This is an adorable card, I have not crafted in almost 2 weeks! Well other than my 4th of july box, I need to get back to making some cards.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Maureen!

Looove your take on the Waltzing Mouse sketch! The doilies are perfect for this one, and the papers you chose are so pretty! Very nice!!
Impressive frame of the house! I think it will be sooo beautiful and lovely to see even like this!

Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs, Wendy

Andrea M said...

My goodness, look at that house coming along! WOW!!! Can't wait to see more!
Wow, again, for this GORGEOUS card! I LOVE your take in the WM sketch! The colors are so close to the CR84FN challenge colors too ;)

Julia Aston said...

Love the doily stampings and twine on your pretty sketch card Maureen! thanks for playing along this week - what a gorgeous home you are building!

Kelly S. said...

So gorgeous, Maureen! I love the doilies with the twine and buttons. The white stitching makes that beautiful paper just pop! Another absolutely wonderful WMSC card!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty, Maureen! I love the paper behind the doilies and the little bling you add around your sentiments is such a fun touch!! Happy anniversary!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...