Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday



Good morning!  Today’s card was me just playing around with some of my favourite stamps as well as a new to me stamp…the one on the labels 18 die :)  I don’t  think I’ve ever played with the Play Date Cafe colours, but was totally in love with them and the inspiration photos.  Today is a pretty quiet day here…just have to go and start picking out bathroom and kitchen fixtures :)  There’s too much to choose from!!  Hope your week is going well :)
p.s.  oops, I did it again…I thought that first colour was light blue…after checking out the Play Date blog and READING the requirements…I see that they are mint, light yellow and taupe…not light blue, cream and sahara sand…oh, well :)  I still love my card :)  Sorry!!
signature
0pdcc89

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish, pti dress form, gina K lovely labels 3

paper: su sahara, espresso, baja, pti cream, MME stella and rose dp

ink: su choc chip, sahara sand, versafine onyx

accessories: pti dress form, doily and banner dies, labels 18 spellbinders, gems, pti buttons, twine, seam binding ribbon, stitching, prima lace

8 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

I still love your card, too...I think it's a great color combination and one that I'm going to suggest for a future challenge! :)
The design of your card is fabulous...it that a doily design in blue? Awesome! The dress form is a great stamp and you've paired it with some delightful vintage accents. I especially love the lace and crinkled seam binding. The whole card is just gorgeous!
Have fun picking out your fixtures, I guess it's all feeling like a reality now! Yeah!!

Marisa said...

These colours are good for their next challenge then - loving the combo. Many wonderful elements here too. Great card. Enjoy "shopping" for fixtures :)

TannyP said...

LOL! Color mix up or not, it's gorgeous =) The colors combine beautifully and the combination of stamps is perfection!

Kristina said...

I still love your card, color combo mix-up and all! Those colors are gorgeous together. And that doily... Love! Have fun shopping for bathroom fixtures, lol. Just think how wonderful they will look in the new house. :)

Lynn said...

Hope your shopping was successful today! Lots of fun choices out there for you. And I don't care if the color choice is off..I love what you did! Quick comment tonight as we're off to baseball shortly!

Karen said...

Maureen fabulouse design. I just did a dress form card posted it yesterday great minds think alike you love for you to stop by and take a peek if you have a minute
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Andrea M said...

Dang, Maureen!!! This is BEYOND beautiful!!! WOW! You make layers look effortless!! WOW!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

These layers are incredible!! Love these colors, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...