Friday, May 27, 2011

May All Your Dreams Come True

vlvmayweek5

TGIF everyone! It’s the weekend and that means there is a new Viva La Verve Challenge over on the Verve Splitcoast Forum. Diva Tosh is our hostess and has challenged us to use 2 tilted panels!!  Enter my tilted panel weapon…the spiral edge notepage die!! LOL  The sketch does show 3 panels on the bottom and I did NOT forget them…there are 3 at the bottom, just from the same paper :)  I stitched them so you could see there are 3.  I hope you can join us for this final week of May challenges.  If you’ve played all month, you can enter to win the whole next release on the Champions thread.  Also, it’s a long weekend in the States, so Julee has a Memorial Day sale on till the 31st…check it out!! 

MDS2011_550Banner

Have a fabulous day and thanks so much for stopping by :)

signature VLVMay11Week5Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: Always on My Mind (Verve)

ink: onyx (versafine)

paper: vintage cream, kraft (PTI), early espresso (SU!), gingham dp (October Afternoon), Portrait Collection (Crate Paper)

accessories: notepage die (PTI), circle and scalloped circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), border punch (Martha Stewart), ribbon (Michaels), gems ($ store), flowers (Prima), seed packet diecut, stitching, printed kraft bag

8 comments:

TannyP said...

HAHAHAHA! Tilted panel weapon...love it! That ribbon is so perfect with the papers and the bling and flowers are wonderful. Your stitching is fabulous, my friend!
Can't wait to join in with the sketches....I'm caught up with two and three!

TannyP said...

Oh - and Congrats on being the JUGS Chic of the Week!!

KimCreate said...

Very Pretty!
Kim

Marisa said...

I'm going to have to have a chat with Tosh. Didn't her last sketch have tilted panels too??! Permission to use your secret weapon?! Pretty please with sugar on top :) Will need all the help I can get with those PLUS three panels on the bottom - eek!!

I had a giggle at your "NOT" comment... sorry I caused you grief on the last sketch... ;)

Wonderfully done as always. Have a great weekend!

Lynn said...

Jonathon is looking at your blog with me and says you look like a teacher in his school...Mrs. Burke. :)

Tilted panels scare me...I love your scrolled bling on this card and you rocked the tilted panels!

Aimes said...

Tee hee! Perfect use of your tilted panel weapon :D And what a fabulous take on the sketch!
Have a super weekend! How's progress on that studio going? ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is so pretty! i love the papers you used and that bling flourish is lovely!! I fell so far behind on my May VLV cards, I had to give up on the month. Looking forward to playing along in June!!

Andrea M said...

Holy fabulousness!!! This is GORGEOUS! Love the bling flourish and the vintage image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...