Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Things are Worth the Wait

goodthings

Good afternoon!!  Well, I’ve been busy in the studio today, catching up on my “to-do” list :)  I went to town with the dies today…having lots of fun layering and playing with papers.  I’m using the colours from this week’s CR84FN Inspiration photo.  I love this sentiment from Verve’s Big Wish set.  It’s very similar to the one the dh and I had for our wedding announcement in the newspaper 4 years ago (The best things in life are worth the wait).  Thanks for stopping by and have a great start to your week :)

signature

fri 8th 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve big wish

ink: versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, cream, su kiwi, espresso, pti and october afternoon dps

accessories: pti limitless layers dies, tag #3 die, buttons, seam binding ribbon, gems, twine, stitching

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Maureen, I have a confession :) I admire your cards so much and have to tell you how many times I look at the color thread you use and it makes me feel lazy! I am so bad about changing the thread in my machine...I stick with white or cream...LAZY!!! Okay, now that I've had confession I feel better! And...back to your card...my goodness it was worth the wait! All those layers are gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card!

Sue Lelli said...

Maureen, FAB card! LOVE all your dies and layers and details! LOVE the pattern background! FAB bow! PERFECT sentiment! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

Just fabulous!! Love the sentiment on this - so perfect! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Maureen! Love all the layers and pretty bow! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Maureen! Love all this layered goodness! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Heather Rogers said...

Love the stitching and beautiful embellishments. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

Andrea M said...

WOWZAS Maureen!!! This is one STUNNING creation!!! Love all the elements you incorporated - they all work so beautifully to make such a fabulous piece of eye-candy!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!! Wonderful take on the challenge colors!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the layers and great sentiment.xxx

Betty Wright said...

Fabulous blend of the colors and wonderful textural elements, Moe! Lovely card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally gorgeous card Maureen! Love this design and your take on the colors...hugs ~S~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...