Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wishing You Brighter Days

brighterdays

Brighter days?  How about warmer days as well?  lol  Brighter in the winter usually means COLDER and we don’t want that, do we?  lol  Good morning…happy day before Friday :)  We had a wonderful birthday dinner last night with Tony and some of his family :)  Today’s card uses Karen’s Sweet Sunday Sketch and some more fabulous Memory Box Gossamer papers.  I’m also mixing the older PTI Turning a New Leaf set with the new Healing Touch Sentiments set.  Tried to keep it soft and serene without too many embellishments.  Well, that’s it for me…one last little tidbit…today’s post marks my 500th post!!!  Wah????  Yes, I don’t know if I should be happy that I am able to stamp and post so much or disappointed I’ve spent sooooo much time doing it!!  Oh, but it is a joy so I’ll say the former :)  Here’s wishing you warm, brighter days…each one closer to spring :)  Hugs!!

signature

sssc102 

what’s in it?

stamps: pti turning a new leaf, healing touch sentiments

ink: su mellow moss, versafine onyx

paper: pti kraft, lavender, sweet blush, cream, su mellow moss, memory box dp

accessories: cuttlebug ef, pti buttons, thread, gemstones, corner chomper, stitching, circle nestabilities, su scallop punch

3 comments:

TannyP said...

You should be proud - 500 inspiration filled posts of goodness for me to review! Such a fabulous card with that awesome sketch and super cute use of the leaves & buttons. I blame you for my use of bling on everything these days. What's that saying about flattery & imitation?! =)
I love the papers you've used, Moe!

Marisa said...

I never tire of this fabulous leaf image. Need to pull mine out and use it again. Gorgeous DPs and card. Congrats on 500 posts too! So fun to have been there from the beginning :) We are back to rain - ugh! I'm all for your sentiment!!

Ann said...

Fabby take on the sketch, & congrats on 500 posts! Keep on keepin' on, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...