Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Notes

lovenotes

Good morning and Happy February!!  Well, it was a beautiful sunny day yesterday but COLD!!  I was so glad it was an in-day as I had recess duty and don’t do well in the cold.  Today’s card sure warms me up, though.  It was a card I made for the Verve January Release, but I don’t think I posted it here on the blog.  I’ve done this sketch before with stamped leaves or butterflies on the kraft.  This is the LOVE version of it :)  I’ve used one old stamp set, Love’s Flower and then my new ones, Love Notes and Sweet Treats, from the January Release.  If you head over to the Verve Blog right now, you’ll see a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!  Julee is introducing 3 new Divas to the Inspirations Team with a fun Blog Hop!!  Yahoooo, more sis-tahs!!  PLUS she’s announcing the new Sweet Savings Sale!!!  Julee sure knows how to celebrate…so head on over and check it out!!  Have a fabulous day and I hope you come back tomorrow as I celebrate a very special birthday ;)  Hugs!! Stay warm!!

signature

DivaInspirationsBlogHop_Feb2011

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feb11HomePageAd_200

what’s in it?

stamps: verve love notes, sweet treats, love’s flower

ink: versafine onyx, su real red, rose romance

paper: pti kraft, cream, carolee’s creations dp

accessories: verve classy label and oval dies, stitching, pti buttons, seam binding ribbon, bakers twine, gemstones, gemstone flourish

7 comments:

Justine said...

This is so girly and beautiful

Melisa Hunter said...

This is so pretty! I love the background paper you created on the kraft. I need to try this. What a neat idea to stitch the corners the way you did!

Marisa said...

Love the heart swirls on kraft and how you did your stitching. Great Valentine's version of the card :) Stay warm!!

Ann said...

This is so pretty & romantic! I love it!

I spilled the beans today on my blog...*wink*

Lynn said...

Oh Maureen...I love how you stamped the card base...that is absolutely fabulous! Stay warm...we're getting freezing rain right now...lovely!

TannyP said...

Super Diva fun! Those stamps all work perfectly together and another fabulous example of seam binding stunnery (which I don't think is a word, but I made it up for your creations)! Love the buttons on that die cut and the perfect bling, Moe! Great card - keep warm (oh - and aside from chores, there was no outdoor activities to be done this weekend - missed out on snowshoeing =( )

Betty Wright said...

Maureen, this is beautiful! Love the colors and stamped background! I really like the out of the frame stitching detail, too! Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...