Sunday, January 9, 2011

Together Forever


Good morning!!  Now, I know you may be thinking that I started off with another song title (remember Rick Astley? lol), but it truly just came from the sentiment of today’s card.  This is another card I made for Verve Stamps’ new Release.  I had been using pink and red a lot while making my release cards and needed a break (yes, even from pink! hehe).  I was inspired by my new Basicgrey Marjolaine paper and those Bloomers from last summer.  I made a quilt pattern and stitched the seams before popping the background panel up.  This would make a great wedding or anniversary card or even an engagement/bridal shower card :)  I’m using the new Love Notes  and Sweet Treats (see the swirling hearts on my sentiment oval?) sets with the Classy Label and Embossed Oval dies, just released from Verve.  There’s a sale going on too!  The whole new stamp release and Love/Valentine sets are all 15% off!!  Check it out HERE!  Okay, that’s all for me today…the dh is landing in 2 hours so I need to get ready and go pick him up :) Thanks for stopping by and thanks again for all your sweet comments this week and always…they really encourage and inspire me :)  Hugs!!
signature
Jan11HPR_01

what’s in it?

stamps: Verve Love Notes, Swirling Hearts

ink: versafine onyx, su soft sky, kiwi kiss

paper: pti white, su soft sky

accessories: Verve Classy Label and Embossed Oval dies,  ms heart border punch, pti buttons, floss, pearls and gems,  bloomers, stitching, corner chomper

10 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Love it! I needed a break from the pink too - lmlpo ;) Love this paper, your quilt pattern, the punched border, & those wonderful ribbon flowers!

TannyP said...

But when I think of you, I see pink =) LOL! I love this card - great use of those new Verve goodies. But then, you always put everything to good use!

Lynn said...

I'm taking a break...and you're not helping :)!!! I love these colors...love how you popped those pearls in the ribbon!

Marisa said...

I had that leaf DP in my hand yesterday and put it back but may have to go back and get it now LOL! Darling card. Love the hearts along the bottom and the over stamp on the sentiment panel. Lovely and blue. Enjoy hugging Tony :)

Melisa Hunter said...

I love this card... I'm partial to turquoise! ;) Love all the different elements, especially how you've used the bloomers! That's great to hear that Tony is back! Yay! ttys!

Heidi said...

Maureen-
This card is so pretty, I love that line of paper and the blue, is yummy!
Today my son leaves for college, so sad I cried again. I was doing so well with him going back. But hey, only 8 weeks and spring break will be here. Then 6 weeks later summer break!

Ann said...

Mmm, LOVE this...it's my favorite color! ;)

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS card!!! LOVE the colours especially the turquoise :)

Amy Kolling said...

Oh Maureen! This is divine! I love love the pop of turquoise with the button and the rose trim! I have red and white but not turquoise! It's awesome!!

Janelle said...

This card is perfect! The patterned paper stitched into a quilt pattern, the bloomers with the pearl centers, the sentiment panel, the heart border at the bottom... all perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...