Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting the Year Off Right with a Fun Announcement!!

dream
Happy New Year, dear friends.  I have been sitting on some spectacular news for a few weeks now…and can finally tell everyone!!!!  First, a hint….notice my new watermark?  Yes, meet one of the new Verve Divas!!!!!!!!  I am on cloud 9 and still in shock about this amazing new adventure :)  I have admired Julee and the Divas for over 2 years and never thought I’d be a part of this uber talented team :)  Even as I write this post, my heart is pounding with excitement :)  Joining me as the other new Diva is Andrea Ewen :)  Julee has the official announcement on the Verve Blog today :)  I thought it was appropriate to use the new Viva La Verve sketch and one of my favourite inspiring Verve quotes :)  This truly  is a dream come true and I’m so thrilled to be sharing it with you today…thanks for all your encouragement along the way….Melisa (the Future Diva card worked!), Aimes (who has been calling me Diva since my Guest Designer spot!), Marisa (sorry I couldn’t tell you last week!), Tanny (fellow Verve fan and constant cheerleader…) and so many others :)  Wishing you all a very Happy New Year….oh, and get ready for the new Verve release next week…hehe ;)  Big group hugs….
signature
 VLVJanWeek1Sketch

what’s in it?

stamps: verve believe, blue skies

ink: versafine onyx, su bermuda bay

paper:  pti cream, spring moss; plum pudding, pti and cosmo cricket dps

accessories: stitching, rectangle nestabilities, ms butterfly punch, pearls and gemstones, pti ribbon

21 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

Yeah!! Congratulations Moe! We can finally shout it out from the roof tops!

Kathy said...

Congrats and how exciting! I always love your Verve cards, so inspiring. Can't wait to see what you create next. Lovely card, the colors are so pretty and the sentiment is beautiful. Big Congrats!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations and so well deserved for you!

TannyP said...

I KNEW IT! Congratulations, Moe! You deserve it!!

Jean Martin said...

Congratulations Maureen!!!

Lynn said...

Maureen!!! Fabulous...so happy for you and very well deserved! Happy New Year!

Aimes said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OMG, Diva!!! That's just amazing news - what a way to kick off 2011!!!! Y'see there was a whole logic to me calling you Diva - it was destiny! LOL!
Verve are soooooo lucky to have such a talented Diva on board with 'em! So, so, SO very happy for ya!
HUGS!
Aimes
x
P.S Hope you'll remember us mere mortals, Diva when you're uber famous! How long until you can quit the day job?! ;D

Tanya said...

OMG! Congrats girlie, you deserve it! Have fun!

Ann said...

I'm not surprised AT ALL...your work is A-MAZING!!! Congrats, girlie! Woohoo! :D

Whimsey said...

Congratulations; looking forward to seeing your creations. Enjoyed perusing your blog!!

Melisa Hunter said...

A big congratulations, Maureen! I am so happy for you... and happy for us because we get to see your gorgeous creations with the new releases... oh oh... I see more enabling in 2011!

Happy new year!

hugs,

Melisa

P.S. Love this card with the pretty soft colours. It reminds me of a vintage quilt.

Wanda Cullen said...

Congrats to you on this fabulous honor! I look forward to seeing your Verve creations!

Marisa said...

I KNEW I was right!! Think that deserves some insider info on releases now and then LOL! You go girl!! SO proud of you and thrilled for this wonderful accomplishment (not to mention jealous that you get every Verve set LOL). Looking forward to you fabulous creations. Hugest (((hugs))) to you - Tony will be happy to comply on my behalf I 'm sure!!!

Nancy L. said...

Congrats Maureen!

Winter said...

Happy New Year Maureen! I wanted to invite you to join me for another St. Jude Valentine’s Day card drive! I hope you will! :)
http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2011/01/cards-for-st-jude.html

Chriss Blagrave said...

Congratulations Maureen! Exciting news indeed and I am so looking forward to your creations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Maureen! I'm so happy for you! Wishing you all the best in 2011!

Julie said...

Congratulations, Maureen! How very exciting for you! Way to start off the New Year right! :)

Amber Hight said...

WOHOOOO!!! Congrats Moe! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving lady! I am PSYCHED to get to work with you and soak up your creative mojo:) YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Hooray for you, Maureen! I'm so excited to see you and Andrea as new Divas! Big congrats to you!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just GORGEOUS, Moe! LOVE the papers you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...