Monday, January 10, 2011

My {heart} Belongs to You

myheart

Good morning!!  Well, it’s a full, long Monday for me…recess supervision (in –10 degrees celsius) and staff meeting…ugh, but I think if I think of this card it won’t be so bad :)  This is one of my favourites from the new Verve Release.  Julee asked each Diva to pick a favourite (eek! it’s like asking which child is your favourite…luckily I only have Jake!) card to be part of the Verve After the Party post on the Verve Blog today.  So head on over and check out all the luscious Diva Favourites :)  You may remember a similar layout on a card I posted last week.  This was the card that was originally in my head, but I had to wait for my new stamps before making it.  The previous card was a run through and I loved it so much I knew this card would be a favourite :)  I just love the bold polka dots, the row of “xoxo’s” and that little glittery heart with the sentiment…{swoon!}. All the stamps used for this one can be found in the newly released Love Notes set and the heart shape is cut with the new Jotted Heart Die.   Hope your Monday has started out well :)  Thanks for visiting :)

signature

Jan11HPR_01

p.s.  The whole new release is on sale right now along with the Love/Valentine sets…check it out HERE!!

what’s in it?

stamps: verve love notes

ink: su real red, versfine onyx

paper: pti kraft, cream, hibiscus burst, poppy; october afternoon dp, glitter cardstock

accessories: stitching, ek success pinking heart and large scallop border punches, Verve jotted heart die, su circle punch, pti heart die, gemstones, pti ribbon

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Am going to have to go and check out all the Divas faves :) Loving the dots and the row of xoxo's. Great card as always. Stay warm up there today! Yikes!! They're forecasting 15-25 cm of snow for us on Wednesday - will see if it comes or not. That should just about shut Vancouver down for the day LOL! Have a great week.

Melisa Hunter said...

I love this card! How fun to see it again. I see some CASE'ing happening in the near future... following some enabling that happened yesterday! ;)

Aimes said...

Stop tempting me with that set, Diva! You're like the li'l devil that sits on shoulder and whispers "Click buy!" LOL!
Hope your Monday is going OK - it's nearly over here!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vickie Z said...

Congrats on your first release!! Great job {especially when I believe your stamps came late}!! Jake will Love this card!!

Heidi said...

oh another sweet sketch too! I love this little card- too cute.

Ann said...

Ooooh, you just keep gettin' better, girl! This is gorgeous!!!

Oh, & my big news is posted on my blog & FB. ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love all those xoxo's, the fabulous stitching and the sweet little bling!

TannyP said...

Love it! Clearly, a fave choice given the fabulous colors and awesome detail. Love the layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...