Friday, November 26, 2010

Joyeux Noel

joyeuxnoel Good morning friends!! Today I am trying something new…I am blogging from Windows Live Writer.  After Tuesday night’s fight with Blogger, I asked my Diva buddy, Mercy, what she does.  I knew she wrote her blog somewhere else but posts with Blogger.  So this is my first try!!  Cross your fingers :)  I am using this week’s sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You.  I thought of my new Heirloom Ornament dies and some fabulous OA paper from last year (but new to me this summer! lol).  I made the border using the PTI Victorian border die…after die cutting the paper, I used the actual die cut by placing it in between the cut scalloped edges…does that make sense?  Red, pink and cream kept popping up in my head as did the sweet little jingle bells :)  I hope all my American friends had a great Thanksgiving…the weather here is warming up and it’s the weekend already!! Have a fabulous Friday :)
signature
sketch70

 

what’s in it?

stamps: verve glad tidings

ink: su choc chip, pti tea dye duo 

paper: pti cream, shimmer white; su ruby red, pink shimmer cardstock, october afternoon and cosmo cricket dps  

accessories: cuttlebug ef, stitching, pti border die, spellbinders heirloom ornament, beaded circles and snowflake dies, gemstones, bakers twine, thread, pti buttons, seam binding ribbon, bells


9 comments:

Robin said...

I am in love with those pink ornaments!

Marisa said...

I see you now have the Nestie Ornaments :) They look fabulous on this card and I love how you've decorated them. The bells are a totally darling touch too :) Enjoy the warmer temps and happy Friday :)

Melisa Hunter said...

This is so pretty, Maureen! Love all the different textures and patterns! Those bells are so cute on the poofy seam binding ribbon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet colors, love those bells!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful work!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Aimes said...

I see you're still lovin' those bells, Diva! I love them too! Now I'm gonna come over there so you can show me how to work with that binding - you make it look divine!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Vickie Z said...

Are you done with all your Christmas cards yet??? I'm jealous- haven't had a chance to do hardly any!! Love the nestie ornaments (recently purchased and haven't had a chance to play)!! Those jingle bells are perfect!! Have had probs with blogger before myself... may have to check out the Live writer!!

Kristii said...

Such a beautiful card!!!!!! I love the colors and the ornaments are gorgeous!!!

TannyP said...

Those ornaments are incredible! I particularly love the jingle bells you've added to the seam binding =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...