Sunday, July 18, 2010

You Are a Blessing ~ WaCCCky #4

Happy Sunday morning, friends!!!  Today's card is a fun & cute card for the Card Style Fun and Cute Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.   It also uses my newest Wild Card Colours where I reach into a hat and pull out 4 Papertrey Ink colours.  Lucky me that these go well together:)  Hmmm, what is my style?  Well, it's all over the place...I would say sketches and paper dictate the way my cards go.  Sometimes I find I have a few different styles going on...but that's the fun of it, right?  Have a fabulous day :) 


What's in it?
Stamps: pti signature greetings
Ink: versafine onyx
Paper: pti kraft, cream, bitty dots and dotty biscotti dps; su bermuda bay
Accessories: seeing spots ef, pti and american crafts ribbon, fiskars apron lace punch, corner rounder, gemstones, stitching,

6 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Very nice simple card!

Marisa said...

Loving the two ribbons and the embossed panel. Darling card :D

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, so pretty! Love that design and color combo! :)

Winter said...

What a fun and cute card! :) I love the colors! :)

TannyP said...

What's your style?! FABULOUS!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Maureen! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...