Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Gift Cards

TGIF!!! It's an early closure day at work which means the kids leave at 12:30 and we will have Parent/Teacher interviews with some parents as the report cards went home Monday. Today's photos show the Christmas gift cards I make for my sister's wine store. She gives me full creative freedom which is so fun! Some of these are from last year and some showcase some new paper or stamps from Papertrey ink. I love the ornament ones in the last photo. They were made with the cuttlebug duo pack. I just folded cardstock in half and lined it up just under the top of the die so it would make a card. I'm not going to list all the materials, but if you have any questions, email me :) Have a wonderful Friday and thanks for visiting!!









6 comments:

Melisa Hunter said...

These are incredible! Such detail! I wish that I could see them close up! Very nice!

Have a great day!

Marisa said...

These are wonderful, Maureen :D Love the gold holly leaf, the stocking and the ornament shaped ones are fabulous. Great work on all of them! Hope you have a nice group of parents to talk to in your class.

Laural-Lee said...

Fantastic Maureen. The Ornament ones turned out really well! How many of those did you make?

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh my gosh Maureen! These are just darling. You are right, those ornament ones really are amazing!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the last ones! :)

Kristina said...

Wow! You've been busy! These are all so wonderful. I love the little ornament shaped ones, and the one with the jewel manger scene. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...