Friday, November 6, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

Good morning! Just a quick little card I had made a while back but didn't want to post until we got closer to winter!! LOL I love making these quilted top notes. You may remember this card I made for Dawn's colour challenge a while back. The sentiment is an old one from Stampin' Up! but I love the font. I feel like I always need to use new materials when really I want to use some old favourites. Do you feel the same way? I like mixing the old with the new :) Happy Friday!! YAHOOOO!! As always, thanks for taking the time to visit :)



What's in it?
Stamps: SU snowflakes
Ink: SU choc chip
Paper: SU kraft; PTI cream, bitty dot basics dp; Memory Box dp
Accessories: stitching, basicgrey buttons; twine; SU square punch and topnote die

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, makes me want to crawl under a warm quilt by the fire and read a book! Darling card, Maureen and I love that font too. Happy Friday and have a great weekend :D

Aimes said...

I love it when I find a new love with old materials! It's usually a new purchase that breathes life into my old stuff so I always need to get new stuff ;D
Love your patchwork design on today's card, looks fabulous with the stitching!
Have a super duper Friday and a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the quilt look! :)

Ann said...

Oooh, I just LOVE that quilted look! Great mix of colors and patterns!

Laural-Lee said...

Love the colours and the little touch of red in the buttons. great dp. I'm enjoying using my new favourites so I don't think often of my old stuff.

{PurpleD} said...

Love the quilt look, I must try that for myself soon! Your card is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...