Sunday, April 29, 2018

Happy Birthday ~ Make it Monday


Hey friends!  It was supposed to be a day in the garden, but the rain has kept me inside and by inside I mean in the studio!  I love Plan B!  Today's card is for the PTI Make it Monday challenge...use a word die and hint of colour.  I don't have many line only images but I remembered that I have some black and white patterned paper!  It was perfect for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!

what's in it?
stamps: wonderful words additions - retired (PTI)
dies:  just a number, keep it simple frames (PTI)
accessories: rustic jute twine (PTI)
paper: soft stone (PTI), just add colour (Bella & Blvd)


 



2 comments:

Carmela said...

Very pretty, Maureen! I love your flowers all over the card.

Ivana Camdzic said...

Soo beautiful, Maureen! Really wonderful take on Betsy's challenge - love the darker tag so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...