Thursday, March 1, 2018

Wish Big ~ Make it Monday


Hello friends!  Today's card is for the current Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge by Betsy.  She's challenging us to use a mask to create a stacked look.  It was perfect timing as my Anniversary order arrived this week.  I was inspired by Melissa's gorgeous card.  Here's my second card I made at the same time.  I used one of my first Cuttlebug embossing folders...going a bit ol' school! HA! Thanks for visiting!



   I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

what's in it?
stamps: Birthday Balloons (PTI)
paper: stampers select white (PTI)
ink: Pale Peony, aquamist, mint julep (PTI), summer sun (SU)
dies: Birthday Balloon die, quilted tag die (PTI)
accessories: true black baker's twine (PTI)

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Both of your cards are fabulous Maureen! Love your colors and all the texture and layering too...sweet, sweet cards!! 😊

Betty Wright said...

Lovely design, Maureen! So festive with the balloons!

Nancy Penir said...

I like both cards, Maureen, and love the embossing with the second. Your colors are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...