Sunday, February 18, 2018

Thank You so Much ~ PTI Anniversary Stripes challenge


 I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

Hi friends!  I am back with the last PTI Anniversary Challenge that is still open until tomorrow.  All we have to do is use stripes!  DONE!  I picked a couple of patterned papers with stripes to make two cards...


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week :)





I am an affiliate with Papertrey Ink!  When you purchase through one of my links, I get a small percentage with no extra cost to you!  Thank you!

stamps: Pen & Ink, Tiny Tags (PTI)
paper: stampers select white, Don't Forget to Write refills (PTI)
ink: sweet blush, aqua mist (PTI)
dies: Tiny Tags, Tag Sale #12 (PTI)
accessories: true black bakers twine (PTI)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...