Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Happy Birthday ~ Make it Monday


Hi friends!  Today was my day in the studio to play with this week's PTI Make it Monday.  We were asked to make an embossed resist shadow sentiment.  I finally was able to purchase the Quilted Tag die set...it was always out of stock when I had an order ready, then once it was in stock, something in my cart would be out of stock.  I had to wait very patiently, but I have it now :)  I visited Dawn McVey's blog to come up with some colour combinations for her gorgeous Gran's Garden set.  She is a master of colour for sure :)  Thanks for stopping by :)






13 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Moe! Love how you inked up the tag. Gorgeous gradient color against the fabulous blooms!

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous color combo, and congrats on getting the quilted tag! It just seems to go with everything, so I know you'll enjoy it. Your shadow stamping is perfect. And so is your sweet card! Lovely sponging too!

Linda said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers on that quilted tag.

Betty Neville said...

Super gorgeous! Great idea to ink the tag!

Christine said...

This is gorgeous! Love the ombre look of the tag and the bright blooms. Gingham is always in style!

victoria h said...

Super pretty. Your patience paid off.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This is how I feel about Gran's garden set. It always seems to be out of stock, but I love the card. Patience will win out eventually!

Birgit said...

This came out wonderful! The colors you used are just perfect. I too am a big fan of Gran's Garden and am always on the lookout for inspiration. I definitely found some here!

Carmela said...

Lovely card, Maureen! Love all your pretty flowers and the sentiment turned out great.

Vikki H said...

a delightful card with so much to admire and be inspired by!

Marcia Hill said...

What a lovely, lovely card!! I too love Gran's Garden and the Quilted Tag die and they go together so beautifully...you knocked this challenge out of the park!! :0)

Bonnie T. said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors you used and the gingham background.

Jennifer T. said...

Very pretty card Maureen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...