Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Very Happy Birthday to You



Happy Sunday, friends!  I've got report cards written and am off to print them at my school, proof read them, then they are DONE for another year.  I worked on them steadily all week after dinner so I had a little spare time this weekend to play with my favourite PTI Make it Monday challenge.  This week we are asked to make a background with ink and baby wipes.  This was so fun and quick!  I made 2 backgrounds...


 ...because I'm still going strong on creating 2 cards at once.  It's amazing how that one extra card builds up your stash!


Thanks for stopping by!





3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Good golly, Miss Maureen! Your plaid card background looks store bought! And then scrolled down to see the second beauty. Love the aquas. And especially love your 'twofers', (as Darleen calls them!)

Carmela said...

Gorgeous plaids, Maureen! Love both backgrounds.

Lynn said...

Yahoo! Yeah for being done with another year! Time for the flip flops and the wine to come out! Love your gorgeous cards. You've inspired me...made three of the same thank you card today and two of the same sympathy! have to get that stash going!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...