Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Best Wishes ~ PTI Anniversary Challenge 2009



 Hi friends!  I'm back tonight with my take on PTI's 2009 Anniversary Challenge.  I still have several sets from that year, just not the highlighted ones so I improvised!  I fell in love with Laurie's gorgeous card so dug through my current PTI sets to find something to make the medallions.  Fab Flakes is helping me CASE Laurie's elegant card!

2009 Laurie

 Thanks for visiting!  I'm sure you are enjoying this trip down PTI memory lane too!





2009

3 comments:

Luanne said...

I loved Laurie's card too! Yours is stunning as well!!

Lynn said...

Wow! I am in love with this!!!

Joyously Noelle said...

Wow! Lovely card and you cased the card without the set. I'm impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...