Sunday, January 15, 2017

Congrats! PTI Make it Monday


Hi friends!  I'm sneaking this card in before the PTI Make it Monday challenge ends.  This week we can pick from any Make it Monday challenge from last year.  I wanted something stunning and relatively easy.  Dawn's gorgeous watercolour card from Challenge #251 really stood out and I CASEd it almost EXACTLY except I changed my sentiment and moved the tag down. Why mess with perfection, right?  I used Bristol paper instead of watercolour paper as I find the Zig markers blend easier on the Bristol paper (idea via Kristina Werner). Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Lynn said...

I've been creating a bit tonight...getting a few cards done for future design team posts. And I'm with you...why mess with perfection. This is fabulous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...