Friday, August 19, 2016

Thank You


Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  My card today is for the current PTI Create Along with Us challenge.  I was inspired by the gorgeous colours and maple leaf die cut Danielle used below and on  THIS POST.

 

 I'm thinking I need that Americano colour.  I used pure poppy stamped off once for the darker maple leaf.  I also snuck in a partial quatrefoil cover plate die cut courtesy of my fellow British Columbian, Cara.  She sent me some die cuts so I could test drive this particular cover plate and YES, I NEED this one...I love it!  Thanks, Cara!




8 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful Maureen! Love that partial die cut, and your maple leaves are wonderful!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...totally love this card Maureen!! Your partial die cut looks fabulous and I think I need to try that! Love the background strips too...washi tape? And of course your leaves are lovely too! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

Joyously Noelle said...

What sweet textures and colors to make an over all lovely card!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the partial quatrefoil design!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love your take on Danielle's card!

Cindy Beach said...

Love this, Maureen! You captured the style of Danielle's card beautifully! The colors are fabulous.

Diana K said...

Super pretty, Maureen! I also loved the untraditional colours that Danielle used.

Danielle Flanders said...

So pretty! The addition of the quatrefoil is so neat!
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...