Sunday, March 20, 2016

Birthday Blog Candy Winners (3.17)

Just popping in with the 2 winners of my Birthday Blog Candy.  I squealed a little when the 2 numbers came up...3 and 17, as in March 17, my birthday!  How cool is that?


First winner of a $25 Verve GC is Luanne who wrote:

Have a wonderful Happy Birthday Moe! As one that just turned 60, 50 is young. Eat lots of cake and celebrate! (Hugs to you too!)

 And the second winner of a $25 Verve GC is Lindsey who wrote:

Happiest birthday to you! And how sweet of you to do a giveaway! Hope that your 50s bring as many if not more blessings! :) 

 Luanne and Lindsey, please email me (moeplut@shaw.ca) and I'll send you your prizes.

Thanks for everyone who left such beautiful wishes for me :)  If my birthday celebration was any indication, my fifties will be fantastic!







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is so awesome! What are the odds you'd get those two numbers?! And I can't believe I won! I never thought I would. Thank you so much!

Lynn said...

How fun is that! Surely to be your lucky year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...